Saturday, December 10, 2016

Greek Mythology: A Concise Guide to Ancient Gods, Heroes, Beliefs and Myths of Greek Mythology

Greek Mythology: A Concise Guide to Ancient Gods, Heroes, Beliefs and Myths of Greek Mythology

by Hourly History #hourlyhistory

https://www.amazon.com/Greek-Mythology-Concise-Ancient-Egyptian-ebook/dp/B01HXN6ZFK/

I really wanted to appreciate this book for the Greek Mythology subject matter but I kept getting distracted by the improper structure of sentences and some poor grammar riddled throughout. I couldn't help but get the feeling this might have been someone's term paper by how well it was written. The writer did attempt to provide concise details but because of that constriction, the book is lacking in some of the substance I had hoped for from this type of book. I do realize this is meant to be a very short book but perhaps have an editing and proofreading team take a look prior to publishing?

No comments:

Post a Comment