Sunday, March 19, 2017

Vorfreude Cardiology Stethoscope

Vorfreude Cardiology Stethoscope
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HCFW620
#Vorfreude

This is an extremely high quality stethoscope and will be a welcome addition to any diagnostician's tool kit. My daughter and I have several four-legged patients that we have found this tool to be particularly of great use. It works great on two-leggeds and four-leggeds alike.

It comes with a replacement diaphragm which is a big deal and it also has a classic pupil pen light as well as a couple of pairs of replacement ear tips. It even has a nameplate to personalize and identify your particular stethoscope.

While I am not a professional I was very impressed with the professional quality of this tool. I did received this item at a discount or free for my fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment