Thursday, October 13, 2016

Queenwish 8mm Tungsten Carbide Ring Silver Meteorite Inlay Blue Celtic Dragon Wedding Bands


Queenwish 8mm Tungsten Carbide Ring Silver Meteorite Inlay Blue Celtic Dragon Wedding Bands Size 6-13 #ring

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1SMFSB


I really love this ring. And gentlemen, please don't judge me, but I bought this beautiful tungsten carbide ring with Celtic inlay for myself. I bought a size 10 though, just in case my husband does decide he wants it but in the meantime this is a lovely thumb ring for a woman. It has a nice smooth feel to it. It isn't too heavy and it really compliments my other rings. I really do love this ring and if my husband does decide he wants it, it will be a hard thing to give up. He may just have to get his own!

I received this item at a discount for my fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment