Monday, October 31, 2016

Superelead Premium Eco Friendly Wheat Straw Biodegradable 13.5Ooz 4PCS Unbreakable Mug for Water, Coffee, Milk, Juice, Tea

Superelead Premium Eco Friendly Wheat Straw Biodegradable 13.5Ooz 4PCS Unbreakable Mug for Water, Coffee, Milk, Juice, Tea

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HYTW6E2/ #UnbreakableCoffeeMugs

These are pretty cool mugs. They are lightweight. They are dishwasher safe. They are not safe in the microwave but they handle hot liquids no problem. They are great to leave on the counter to dry because of their design. You can prop them up to let them dry properly so they don't hold the moisture in. I think the only thing I would improve on with this awesome product is their ability to stack on one another a bit better to save space. Other than that I love this set of mugs!



I received this product at a discount for my fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment