Thursday, September 22, 2016

RELAXING SLEEP TEA from Cuppa Magic





RELAXING SLEEP TEA
from Cuppa Magic

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HAEK8CS/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

This relaxing sleep tea has a nice orange taste to it, very herbal tea-ey. The sleepy part of this tea really resides in the chamomile but the other elements absolutely make this a delightful tasty bedtime treat. I really cannot tell you how 'sleepy' I felt but I did feel much more relaxed for bedtime and chamomile is the super hero for that application. If you like a citrus orange tasting tea, you will like the flavor of this tea.




***I received this product at a discount for my fair and honest review. I know there's some stigma attached to that statement so I'll give you a quick overview of my philosophy on how I review and my stance on receiving products at a discount in exchange for my review. The seller is giving their product for free or at a discount primarily because they very much believe in their product and want real people to give this product a try. They are not buying a guaranteed positive review. They are, however, asking, at a risk for themselves and their business, for my fair and honest review. It is with this premise that I choose to base my review. When I choose to give a product a five star review, that means it did not disappoint me in any way. I chose to allow this product into my home and test drive it, so to speak. And during that test drive I walked away thinking to myself "I'd buy that again". If the product has a four star review from me, then there was something that wasn't particularly awesome or perfect about it and I walk away thinking to myself "I may or may not consider buying that again in the future". So far, I haven't had too much occasion to leave a three star review, even for products I have paid full price for. A three star from me says "this was not what I thought it would be" or "yikes, this probably should go back to the drawing board". Two and one star reviews are reserved for those 'egads' moments, of which I have had very very few.***





No comments:

Post a Comment