Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Yarn Storage Bag



Yarn Storage Bag

by Mira HandCrafts

https://www.amazon.com/Storage-Ultimate-Organizing-Knitting-Patterns/dp/B01FU5OZD2/ref=cm_rdp_product

I am in HEAVEN over this beautiful yarn storage bag! I have a couple other yarn storage bags that are made out of canvas and they are not nearly as nice nor nearly as roomy as this awesome storage bag! This bag has storage all over it. There are pockets inside. There are places to stick needles and hooks (knitting needles and crochet hooks that is). There is a separate bag to hold the loose necessities of an knitter or crocheter. There is even a strap you can use to carry this over your shoulder. And the color is simply perfect. The outside of this is 'like those kids' coats' according to my husband.




***I received this product at a discount for my fair and honest review. I know there's some stigma attached to that statement so I'll give you a quick overview of my philosophy on how I review and my stance on receiving products at a discount in exchange for my review. The seller is giving their product for free or at a discount primarily because they very much believe in their product and want real people to give this product a try. They are not buying a guaranteed positive review. They are, however, asking, at a risk for themselves and their business, for my fair and honest review. It is with this premise that I choose to base my review. When I choose to give a product a five star review, that means it did not disappoint me in any way. I chose to allow this product into my home and test drive it, so to speak. And during that test drive I walked away thinking to myself "I'd buy that again". If the product has a four star review from me, then there was something that wasn't particularly awesome or perfect about it and I walk away thinking to myself "I may or may not consider buying that again in the future". So far, I haven't had too much occasion to leave a three star review, even for products I have paid full price for. A three star from me says "this was not what I thought it would be" or "yikes, this probably should go back to the drawing board". Two and one star reviews are reserved for those 'egads' moments, of which I have had very very few.***

No comments:

Post a Comment