Friday, September 16, 2016

USB Rechargeable Windproof Arc Lighter

Tesla Coil Lighters Metal Minimalist USB Rechargeable Windproof Arc Lighter

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KYCLJV2/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_26?th=1

Ok so these lighters are not going to help you start a rip roaring fire without the help of combustible source, like a moss nest or some dry tinders. That being said, you could light up a nice fire in a pinch, if you were resourceful. But these are great for other things. They are super great for lighting candles. They are even better to have the knowledge that you have a source of fire that doesn't require fuel, as long as you have it charged up. And you charge these up by USB. Seriously, if you have a smartphone, you have a power source for these lighters. I really love the quality of this particular Tesla Coil Lighter. It really reminds me of classic flip lighters.










***I received this product at a discount for my fair and honest review. I know there's some stigma attached to that statement so I'll give you a quick overview of my philosophy on how I review and my stance on receiving products at a discount in exchange for my review. The seller is giving their product for free or at a discount primarily because they very much believe in their product and want real people to give this product a try. They are not buying a guaranteed positive review. They are, however, asking, at a risk for themselves and their business, for my fair and honest review. It is with this premise that I choose to base my review. When I choose to give a product a five star review, that means it did not disappoint me in any way. I chose to allow this product into my home and test drive it, so to speak. And during that test drive I walked away thinking to myself "I'd buy that again". If the product has a four star review from me, then there was something that wasn't particularly awesome or perfect about it and I walk away thinking to myself "I may or may not consider buying that again in the future". So far, I haven't had too much occasion to leave a three star review, even for products I have paid full price for. A three star from me says "this was not what I thought it would be" or "yikes, this probably should go back to the drawing board". Two and one star reviews are reserved for those 'egads' moments, of which I have had very very few.***

No comments:

Post a Comment